Designed to fuel speedy footwork, TAMA's precision-engineered Speed Cobra pedal now enters a new era. The credo under which it was first forged: "Extreme Velocity. Serious Power," has been honed to add yet another playing characteristic to its already daunting personality - Unprecedented Velocity, delivered with minimum work.
TAMA HP910LN Speed Cobra Kick Drum Pedal at a Glance:
- Wide baseplate and frame for exceptional stability
- Para Clamp II Pro keeps your pedal flat on the floor, regardless of bass drum angle
- 3-piece hinge construction with hinge guard block for long-term durability
- Fast Foot pedalboard design accelerates the power and speed of the beater stroke, requiring minimal physical effort
- Smoother playing surface reduces friction between foot and the footboard for precise control and flexibility
- Recessed setting strikes a balance between natural feel and lighter action
- Ultra-tough Fastball Bearing (the same kind of bearing mechanism in high-end automotive ABS systems) produces super-accurate rotation
- Round LiteSprocket provides natural feel and smooth action while decreasing weight by 40%
- Super Spring requires less exertion in the beginning of pedal action, allowing you to play smoothly, without sacrificing impact
- Cobra Coil steel spring returns footboard to its original position with each stroke
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder allows you to adjust the beater angle independently of the footboard angle
When you want smooth action and precision response from your kick, you need the TAMA HP910LN Speed Cobra kick pedal!