The CY-12R/C V-Cymbal Ride/Crash is a 12-inch electronic cymbal that brings breakthrough V-Cymbal technology to a very affordable price. This expressive dual-trigger cymbal offers the natural rebound, inertia and “swinging” motion of an acoustic cymbal-plus cymbal choke capabilities-making it perfect for use as a ride, crash or even a splash cymbal on V-Drums systems and other electronic drum sets.
- 12" electronic ride/crash cymbal with natural “swinging” motion and inertia
- Circular design, weight and striking surface closely modeled after acoustic cymbals
- Dual-trigger design for triggering different sounds on edge/bow and bow/bell of cymbal
- Three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell) available with TD-20X, TD-20, TD-12, TD-9 and TD-4 modules. Also available with the TD-10 sound module equipped with the later version of TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board (TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control)
- Supports cymbal “chokes” for more dynamic playing
- Compatible with all Roland electronic percussion sound modules, plus HPD-15 and SPD-20