From its sleek, innovative hardware designs and legendary Gretsch-formula shell, Catalina Maple is a favorite among players that want a terrific sounding Gretsch drum set with ergonomically satisfying playing experience and a fresh, contemporary look.
Catalina Maple’s mounting hardware includes a round “gas cap” bass drum mount plate and an ultra-low profile GTS mounting system. Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts are included on all fittings for drummer-friendly feel and rubber isolated die-cast bass drum claws help keep bass drum hoops looking new.
The 7-ply Gretsch-formula maple shell has 30-degree bearing edges and natural shell interiors. Bass drums include telescopic bass drum spurs and matching maple wood bass drum hoops. Toms and snare drums feature 2.3mm triple flanged hoops. All drums are fitted with Remo® drum heads.
CATALINA MAPLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Shell Material - 7-ply Maple
- Bearing Edges - 30 degrees
- Hoops - Snare: 2.3mm triple flanged, Toms: 2.3mm triple flanged, Bass: Maple with matching lacquer or wrap inlay
- Hardware - Low profile GTS tom suspension system, Low-profile tom and floor tom leg brackets, Single cymbal mount and 12.7mm L-Arms, Gretsch T-Wing nut/bolt, "Gas cap" bass drum mount plate with "G" memory lock
- Remo Drumheads - Snare: Coated UT Ambassador Batter, Clear UT Resonant, Toms: Coated UT Ambassador Batter, Clear UT Ambassador Resonant, Bass: Clear UT Ambassador batter head with muffle ring, Coated white Gretsch resonant head with muffle ring